- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Administrative Assistant, Telecharge
Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime when required.
Duties will include:
- General administrative functions of the Telecharge call center, including phone support, document management/scanning, assignment and maintenance of headsets and lockers, and the sorting and distribution of interoffice correspondence as well as the weekly paychecks;
- Provide support to the Telecharge management team, as well as the Human Resources department regarding employee matters, recruitment and new hire processing;
- Maintain four weekly reports/documents pertaining to Telecharge staffing and ticketing statistics;
- Program new/replacement building photo ids for all employees at 520 Fifth Avenue office as well as those in our Glen Rock, NJ office; and
- Communicate with the building management regarding facility issues.
- Previous administrative experience;
- PC literacy, including familiarity with Word and Excel;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.