- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Security Coordinator
Hours: Off Friday and Sunday, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 12noon-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. Must be available to work overtime when required.
- Oversee Local 306 Backstage Door Staff
- Interview and prepare progress reports on new hire training
- Review substitute Backstage Door staff scheduling prepared by the Supervisor
- Maintain the uniforms and supplies
- Monitor time and attendance
- Oversee New World Stages Backstage Door Staff and Stage 42 Backstage Door/Security Staff
- Interview and train staff
- Review scheduling prepared by the Supervisor
- Maintain the Security staff uniforms and supplies
- Provide support to Local 32BJ Security Staff
- Oversee Local 32BJ Security staff NYS license and training process
- Oversee Local 32BJ Security staff uniforms and equipment
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Uniform suppliers
- Dry cleaning service
- NYS security license trainer
- MSA K-9
- Perform general administrative assistance as needed, such as:
- Ensure all training guides are up to date
- Scan time cards and time sheets
- Create and maintain reports
- Maintain the Security Director's calendar
- Apply to attend and participate in meeting with production companies, The Broadway League and various law enforcement agencies
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience; some supervisor experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please send resumes to: email@example.com.