- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Agent Group Manager, Telecharge
Schedule: 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday through Thursday, (off Friday and Saturday). Must be flexible to work additional time as necessary, including holidays.
- Supervise a busy 365 day-per-year call center in a union environment.
- Monitor telephone performance of team members.
- Review phone statistics of team members.
- Monitor daily attendance of team members.
- Perform as Manager-In-Charge: supervising the floor, staffing departments based on call volume, enforcing our policies and procedures, sometimes working as the sole manager on duty.
- Supervise and give guidance to Supervisors.
- Troubleshoot issues with customers, team members and equipment.
- Experience supervising a large staff of agents in a call center.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Superior communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with an ACD phone system preferred.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel. Experience with a ticketing system, especially STAR, preferred.
Title: Applications Administrator
Schedule: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Must be flexible to work overtime as required (including weekends and holidays).
- Responsible for managing and administering telecommunications for the Telecharge call center, corporate and theatre end users.
- Responsible for all software and hardware used exclusively by the call center or those not supported by Technical Services. Provide support to the end users.
- Hands on trouble shooting of all telecommunications and infrastructure related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Telecommunications technology and equipment experience.
- Hands on experience with software and hardware, including data and communications wiring.
- Familiarity with Verizon CCRS L software and Windows environment.
- Strong IT aptitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with end uses.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Superior customer service skills.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.