- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Call Center Representatives, Telecharge
- Part-time, 20-25 hours per week fixed schedules (either 5:00pm-10:00pm or 6:00pm-10:00pm, four weekdays plus one weekend day).Must be available to work additional hours when required including overtime and holidays
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service support to our patrons.
- Process order taken via phone.
- Exceptional customer service skills (must be comfortable with receiving a high volume of inbound calls.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Good keyboard and typing skills required.
- Strong work ethic including the ability to work overtime and holidays when necessary (attendance and punctuality are critical).
- Previous telephone sales/customer service or ticketing experience preferred.
- Must apply for union membership with IATSE Local B751.
Title: User Experience Designer
Schedule: 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. Must be available other times, including weekends and holidays, as required.
- Develop UX/IA documentation (site outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes and navigation models) for web, desktop, mobile and tablet applications.
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design, schedule and lead formal and informal usability studies, both one-on-one sessions and in a focus group environment.
- Design, implement and analyze user surveys and other research methods.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years' experience as an information architect, interaction designer, user experience designer or similar position.
- Knowledge of best practices for web, tablet and mobile information architecture and graphic design.
- Strong verbal communication, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce software prototypes, detailed wireframes, site outlines, process flows, and navigation models.
Title: Helpdesk Technician / Computer Operator, Glen Rock NJ Office
Schedule: Monday, 12pm - 9pm, Tuesday, 2pm - 11pm, Wednesday, 2pm - 11pm, Thursday, 2pm - 11pm, Sunday, 12pm - 9pm, Off Friday and Saturday. Must be available to work additional days/hours, including holidays, when required.
- Provides helpdesk telephone support for a variety of problems: PC hardware and software; ticketing system software; web/internet server support; and voice/data communications.
- As necessary, tracks and dispatches calls to the Technical Services Department.
- Proactively monitors operations systems.
- Oversees daily batch jobs and the on-line environments across all systems.
- Generates and prints reports for various internal departments.
- Performs system backups, close-downs and crash recoveries.
- Windows and Networking experience preferred.
- Completion of a technical school helpdesk program (or currently attending a program).
- Previous helpdesk experience preferred.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Good problem solving and attention to detail abilities.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
Title: Client/Product Services Account Representative
Schedule: 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to provide client support during non-business hours via telephone. Carrying a company-provided cell phone is required.
Provide day-to-day support and service to established ticketing clients. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Event maintenance: update ticketing system with schedule changes, pricing etc., with information received from production companies/clients.
- Client support: client system training; troubleshoot system problems; arrange hardware installations; answer general customer service inquiries.
- Work on other projects as needed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of ticketing experience.
- Must have experience with a ticketing system (STAR System preferred).
- Superior customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Attentive to details.
- Familiarity with Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Shubert’s CMS or other Content Management Systems
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.