- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Administrative Assistant/Account Coordinator
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Must be available to work overtime as business needs require.
- Monitor and provide weekly updates to Partner Sales and Marketing Department for multiple distribution channels, EBG & Broadway Inbound (changes in rates, and inventory availability as well as the competition in market).
- Own and organize the marketing for monthly email and website placements. Coordinate product selection with teams and provide assets to marketing teams.
- Track and monitor Broadway Product selections promoted in EBG email messages both BtoB and BtoC.
- Create and analyze sales and revenue reports for weekly, monthly and yearly ticket sales analysis using the STAR system, Salesforce and Excel. As well as support team with individual show specific analytics.
- Own the accounts receivable process for the department. Monitor outstanding receivables, communicate with finance teams and Shubert and EBG, and communicate with partners to collect outstanding payments.
- Support the team in preparing/updating proposals, agreements, as well as provide operational support for the department and EBG Web Production needs.
- Act as department liaison with other Shubert department as well as outside partners.
- Manage team's internal meeting calendar, book conference rooms, set up meeting space, prepare reports/materials for meetings, take detailed notes during meetings and distribute recaps.
- Provide coverage for 520 8th Avenue, 11th floor receptionist 2 days a week for 1 hour each, as well as additional coverage as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years prior office/administrative experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel required.
- Knowledge or experience with databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest/knowledge in theatre or the live entertainment industry a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Strong sense of customer service and professionalism.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.