- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Call Center Representatives, Telecharge
- Part-time, 20-25 hours per week fixed schedules (either 5:00pm-10:00pm or 6:00pm-10:00pm, four weekdays plus one weekend day).Must be available to work additional hours when required including overtime and holidays
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service support to our patrons.
- Process order taken via phone.
- Exceptional customer service skills (must be comfortable with receiving a high volume of inbound calls.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Good keyboard and typing skills required.
- Strong work ethic including the ability to work overtime and holidays when necessary (attendance and punctuality are critical).
- Previous telephone sales/customer service or ticketing experience preferred.
- Must apply for union membership with IATSE Local B751.
Title: Substitute Custodians
These are substitute positions, covering for employees who are absent due to vacations, illnesses, etc. There is no guarantee of work.
Schedule: 8:00am to 12noon, six or seven days a week on a rotating basis. Must be available to work 4 performances a week, which includes afternoons and evenings (split shifts), with overtime as required.
- Clean designated areas of the theatre which may include, but not limited to: dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and washing several types of surfaces.
- Accept deliveries and store theatre supplies.
- Sweep and hose sidewalks, including snow removal when needed.
- When working performances: handle crowd control, maintain sidewalks and restrooms, answer patrons' questions in a polite manner, and lock up theatre at the end of the performance.
- Previous work experience as a custodian preferred.
- Good verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must be attentive to details and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift boxes and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- If not currently a member of S.E.I.U. Local 32BJ, must apply for membership within 30 days of employment.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.