- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Staff Accountant
Work Schedule: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Mondays through Fridays) plus overtime as required.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts
- Conducts investment portfolio analysis
- Performs weekly payroll audits
- Assists with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Conducts inventory control analysis
- Prepares bank reconciliations
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-2 years experience in general ledger accounting a plus
- Familiarity with general accounting theory (tax, fixed assets, general ledger, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
Title: Account Executive, Broadway Inbound
Work Schedule 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Mondays through Fridays) plus overtime as required, including holidays.
- Maintain, manage, and grow existing client relationships and accounts, and manage new accounts as assigned.
- Provide sales and customer service for clients. Recommend shows, dates/ seating sections, pricing, etc. to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Process orders, run and analyze sales and order maintenance reports.
- Provide feedback to and assist management with implementing operational and procedural changes.
- Strategize, coordinate, and attend client events with Sales and Account Departments.
- Coordinate trade show attendance and follow up with Sales and Account Departments, occasionally attend travel trade shows or sales events to assist in acquiring new business relationships. Could occasionally attend travel trade shows or sales events to assist in acquiring new business relationships. Could occasionally require overnight travel.
- Cover general sales telephone lines during peak overflow periods.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience and general office experience. Theatre or event ticket sales experience, including knowledge of STAR system, preferred.
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization and time management skills - be able to take initiative without much direction.
- Superior skills in verbal and written communications; analytical, creative, organizational, and customer service.
- Must have strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must have strong interest in Theatre and extensive knowledge of New York City.
- Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry preferred.
- Strong computer skills including above average proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Title: Interactive Product Coordinator
Work Schedule 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Mondays through Fridays) plus overtime as required.
- Day to day coordination of email marketing campaigns, digital campaigns and other interactive campaigns, including setup, QA, and execution of daily departments.
- Monitor marketing reports and update dashboards on a daily/weekly basis.
- Became a "power-user" of company's current email service provider tools; build, test, and send emails.
- Coordinate across departments including Content, Development, Sales and Business Intelligence to ensure all email requirements are met.
- Work directly with internal and external creative resources to develop engaging creative for marketing campaigns.
- Set up reporting suite for clients in Coremetrics IBM Digital Analytics.
- Champion best practices with key stakeholders ensuring vested interest in the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and maintain a monthly analysis of direct competitors.
- Help troubleshoot any technical issues as required.
- BA degree in marketing or similar experience.
- 1+ years of email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies.
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end.
- Working knowledge of HTML and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
- Personable and collaborative team player.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- The ability and desire to take initiative in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Desire and willingness to learn on the job and take on new challenges.
- Knowledge of responsive HTML design is a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.